Friday 9 November 2018

C-Dogs SDL 0.6.6 - 0.6.8

More than a year ago since I last mentioned the classic multiplayer shooter C-Dogs! There has been several releases with lots of new stuff. Two new spooky campaigns (though I saw this a bit late for Halloween!), several HUD-improvements, semi-transparency effects, a separate key for throwing grenades (trust me, that is useful) and more. To get a full overview of all new stuff, have a look at the projects news section!

C-Dogs showing off the new grenade-button.

8 comments:

  1. >0.6.8

    Really? Version 0.6.9 Released! New Superhot-mode is very interesting idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bro, please add anonymous comments

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting, 0.6.9 released one day after I made that post. :) Those bullet trails look cool too, indeed another nice release!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. >Friday, 9 November 2018

      Lol. I did not see date. My mistake.

      Delete
  4. As for anonymous comments, I have been thinking about it, but I already get quite a lot of spam comments as it is. Do you think it would be a good idea to try anyway?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, spam is real problem. Probably you are right. I am sad there are no comments.

      Delete
    2. I'll give it a try for a while and see what happens. From now on, anonymous comments is available and we'll see how it goes. :) Thanks for your encouragement and suggestions.

      Delete
  5. Thanks for covering this game. Please visit https://github.com/cxong/cdogs-sdl/issues and vote on issues you would like, or raise feature requests! The last few releases all had features voted on or bugs raised by players, which is really helpful.

    ReplyDelete