Friday 5 February 2016

OpenClonk 7.0

Here is a game I have since long wanted to play more: OpenClonk. I've tried it a bit, but I still have to sit down with it a longer while to really get to know it. There might be time for that now though, as version 7.0 was recently released! (Don't miss this quick description of the game controls if your new!) :)

OpenClonk is a game about mining, constructing, melee combat and tricky strategy-like problem-solving. Scenarios vary a lot, and I really mean a lot. How about a mission about moving liquid from one side of the level to the other, using pumps and mining equipment? Or transporting a cannon to the top of a mountain? I like this approach to problem solving, and it's clear this game is not only about managing armies or waging war, like so many other action-strategy like games. It's also very well made, polished and good looking. Sounds interesting? Try it!


No comments:

Post a Comment